Identify your health needs by answering this simple questionnaire:
Immunotec is a debt-free company, headquartered in Montreal, Canada. A privately owned company, Immunotec was founded in 1996 by three businessmen with an incredible track record of success.
|Immunotec products are based on over 25 years of research and have been awarded numerous U.S., Canadian and International Patents. As at January 31, 2011, Immunotec has been issued 80 patents and has 12 patent applications pending
with respect to Canada and the United States. |
What is Immunocal? Immunocal is our flagship product, and is the only nutritional supplement of its type listed in the Physician's Desk Reference for Drugs (although it is non-prescription) and is reimbursed by Medicare and Medicaid in some states. Immunocal is a bioactive whey protein (lactose and fat-free) which is made from organic milk from a closed herd in the state of Idaho. 500 liters of this organic milk are processed to make one box of Immunocal.
HMS 90/Immunocal is the result of the discovery by internationally acclaimed scientist Dr. Gustavo Bounous. His discovery led the way on Glutathione, providing the key building blocks for a healthy immune system.
The effectiveness of Immunotec products is documented in dozens of medical publications and proven in many clinical tests. Immunotec products are listed in the Physicians' Desk Reference & Pharmacist's Red Book.
Immunotec products qualify for U.S. Medicare/Medicaid coverage and reimbursement. Because they are patented, you are delivering a product that can only be obtained through Immunotec.
Simply put. Yes, you can ... and I can help you.
In addition, each Immunotec distributor has access to the following:
Immunotec’s flagship product is called Immunocal in the USA and in all other countries except Canada. It is called HMS 90, (or Humanized Milk Serum, 90% Protein) in Canada. HMS 90 and Immunocal represented over 56% of the Company’s sales for the quarter ended January 31, 2007. Launched in May 2006, Immunocal Platinum (an enhanced form of Immunocal/HMS-90) represented approximately 24% of Immunotec’s sales for the quarter ended January 31, 2007. Together the Immunocal brand is 80% of the total company sales. For the year
ending October 31, 2006, Immunotec sales exceeded $36.9 million as published in the most recent financial report.
|Immunotec originally pioneered the research into whey proteins, and the company has invested 18 years and over $10,000,000 into this research to validate Immunocal. For information on the published research, click here and here|
|Immunocal is the only nutritional supplement of its class which is listed in the highly respected U.S. |
Physicians' Desk Reference (PDR) for Prescription Drugs, although it is available without a prescription.
For the complete text of the PDR listing, please click here.
|Immunocal is listed in the U.S. Pharmacists' Red Book. Celebrating 108 years of service to health care professionals, the Red book is a trusted source of information to help pharmacists keep pace with today's changing healthcare environment. Pharmacists rely on Red Book for information found in no other single source.|
|Immunocal is eligible for U.S. Medicare/Medicaid coverage and reimbursement. Immunocal meets the coding determination for coverage by Medicaid, Medicare, and many private insurance programs. For more information, click here.|